3.15.2010

Feeling better now. Can't wait to be fully healthy again.

With most of the crap I was dealing with behind me now, all that's left is an impending hernia surgery, which will be quite fun. My, I'm cheerful, aren't I?

I was shopping on Amazon on Saturday, and after a purchase, Amazon felt it was appropriate to remind me of some stuff on my wish list. I went ahead and grabbed one, a game I already own the sequel to, and then amazon recommended "Record of Agarest War." my first reaction was something along the lines of "come on, amazon, you should know I hate Record of Lodoss War." Then I noticed that it clearly did not say Lodoss. Then, I looked at the cover of the game, and saw what looked like two girls in a bathtub. I said, "what the heck kind of war is that?" and immediately googled the game's name. I must say the trailer was hilarious. Deciding it was worth a look, I checked out the game to see what came with the preorder, and - it comes with one of those stupid japanese mousepads with the boobies-shaped wrist rests. I instinctively reached up to facepalm, and knocked my own hockey puck wrist rest onto the floor. "Dammit, I hate when that ..." I caught myself mid-sentence.

Well played, gentlemen. Well played.

Followers